DTM Data Comparer Overview
DTM Data Comparer is a visual tool for data comparison and synchronization.
The program successively views the contents of both tables basing on the order of ascending of
Primary Key (or unique key) values. If the program cannot find two records with the same key
value, it places the records to different lines and highlights in yellow. If values of the
keys coincide, the program places them to the same lines and highlights equal fields in
green and unequal fields in red. When you use mapping, the program leaves columns that don't
take part in comparison white.
Download free demo version(?).
- There is five comparison modes: table to table, query to table,
text file to table, Excel spreadsheet
to table and database.
- The tool compares tables in the same or in the different data sources.
- Visual comparison process and comparison HTML-report make data compare more user friendly.
- Excel comparison results help the user to analyze differences by external tools.
- Mapping feature helps you to compare tables with different data and key structures.
- Database independent. You can compare a table in Oracle database with table in MySQL as well
as Interbase table with table in DB2 database. DTM Data Comparer supports all common database interfaces:
ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB and Oracle Call Interface.
- DTM Data Comparer is a true Win32 application, supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista,
Windows 7, Windows 8(desktop), Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. x64 version of the tool is available for registered users.
More screenshots, Video Tour
Why DTM Data Comparer
- Easy to use interface makes comparison or synchronization process comfortable and intuitive.
- Custom key support feature helps you to compare desktop files without Primary Keys.
- High performance. You can compare and synchronize millions of rows with this tool.
- Multivendor environment support: ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI and Oracle Call Interface.
- Customizable and localizable HTML data comparison report.
- ANSI and Unicode versions are available.
- Console (command line) mode helps you to integrate with Windows Task Schedule and to run
your synchronization process on a schedule, over night etc.