DTM Data Comparer Revision History Archive
- New data grid customization options added
- Key mapping diagnostics enhanced
- New Excel report options: color support, etc.
- Better report summary support for complex mapping
- Environment clean up improvement for large scale tables comparison
- Diagnostics extended for constant-to-column mapping
- Memory usage optimization and performance growth
- Better support for date comparison ('mon' and 'MON' parts of the format)
- New toolbar added for visual settings
- Excel reporting module optimization for orphaned rows
- "Select Same Table" feature enhanced for data sources without owner or schema
- Minor HTML project report extension added (mapping, Excel report, etc.)
- "Mapping History" feature implemented
- New presentation for conversion expression at the Mapping window
- Data type compatibility check optimized and improved for mapping support
- Memory manager optimized for large scale tables
- Optional "Table of content" added for HTML comparison reports
- New CSS-customization options for HTMl report
- Direct integration with DTM Schema Comparer implemented
- New comparison option: use conversion expression
- Better Windows 8 support
- Major connectivity module update
- New comparison modes: query to table, file to table and Excel to table
- New settings, command line switches and options
- Major user interface update
- Better support for project backups
- Added "create roll-back script" feature
- Project properties window major update, GUI fixes
- New Excel ready comparison report
- Add primary key value to report feature added
- HTML comparison report optimizations and enhancements
- "Use same WHERE" option added
- Report customization and localization options added
- Prologue and epilogue scripts
- Project improvements for 'where' clause and 'primary key' collections
- New command line switches (a,d,u)
- $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros in the Where clause
- Better support for binary data synchronization
- New view options and settings
- "Ignore quotation" comparison option
- New table list context menu
- Data type compatibility check was added
- Import and Export settings feature
- Better support for collations (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL 9)
- Table list refresh feature
- GUID conversion feature
- Better support for national strings comparison
- Value conversion feature added
- GUI performance enhancements
- Better support for SQL Server 2008 data types
- Important GUI changes (toolbars, status bar, layout)
- Memory usage optimizations
- New comparison report options and features
- Face-to-face row comparison form
- Added comparison status indicator
- $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros for report and script file name
- New comparison settings
- Complete BLOB comparison support.
- Important optimizations for large scale databases.
- New options and redesigned settings window.
- Added row comparison status icons.
- Major GUI cumulative update.
- Great performance enhancements, new "performance mode".
- Better support for complex primary keys and mapping.
- New comparison and synchronization mode (database level).
- Important interface and usability changes.
- New product options and settings.
- Constant (value to column) mapping feature has been implemented.
- Command line switches and console mode.
- Comparison report, HTML format
- Greater support for large tables comparison.