Database Viewer and Editor Overview
DTM Data Editor is a data viewer and editor for database professionals who need a handy tool for direct database access. The program uses form-based interface and works with any
ODBC, IDAPI and OLE DB data source as well as with desktop files like Microsoft Access. All required SQL statements are generated automatically and can be
modified later. For tables that has foreign key - primary key relation, there are options to enter values manually or select them from a list, which is much faster.
Download free demo version(?)
Key Editor Features
- Supports most popular desktop formats like Access, Paradox, DBF and Excel as well as simultaneous connections using ODBC, OLE DB or Oracle Call Interface.
- Smart search, filtering and sort functions help you to customize data presentation for more comfortable work.
- Data Editor allows you to save individual settings for each database table.
- Filtering options for database objects and schemas.
- A few schemas support in database object tree.
- Rich sorting and filtering options for database rows.
- The program supports Export, Preview and Import for Large objects (BLOBs).
- DTM Data Editor is a software for Microsoft Windows.
It supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop) and Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Editor
- Most quick and easy to use visual data editor with multi-vendor environment support.
- The product resolves all found master-detail relationships automatically.
- BLOBs preview feature helps you explore your database objects easy. Intelligent "format recognize" function calls associated program to preview your data.
- Fully customizable. You can select your preferred data editor or BLOB viewer, panels position and size.