Database Viewer and Editor for DB2 Databases
The developers, advanced users and administrators need direct access to DB2 database content. DTM Data Editor has form-based interface and supports IBM DB2 connections
and other database and desktop systems via unified API like ODBC or OLE DB. To modify database the program automatically generates SQL statements - user
allowed to run them directly or save for future use. The editor offers filters, export facilities and BLOB management options.
Download free demo version
Key Editor Features
- The user can work with a few databases at once, i.e. from common workplace.
- The workplace supports DB2 connections as well as other databases like Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Desktop formats are available to connect as well: Access, Paradox, DBF and Excel.
- Object and data search, filtering and sorting features help users to customize data view for comfortable work.
- Data Editor allows you to save individual settings for each database table and share them to team.
- Multiply connections and schemas support for database object tree.
- The data editor offers export, preview and import for Binary Large objects: BLOB, DATALINK, etc.
- DTM Data Editor is a true Win32 application that supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop) and Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Editor is suitable for DB2 users?
- It provides users with direct access to database content.
- DTM Data Editor resolves master-detail relationships for comfortable view and data modifications.
- The "format recognition" function calls associated program to preview or edit "big" data values.
- The user can select preferred external data editor or BLOB viewer.
- It is integrated with other tools by DTM soft for quick database access: DTM Data Generator, DTM Data Comparer, etc.