DTM Data Viewer and Editor for MySQL users
In most cases modern corporate solutions do not provide low-level access to database content. However developers and administrators need direct access to database tables.
DTM Data Editor provides mentioned users with direct MySQL database access as well as to desktop systems via unified API like ODBC or OLE DB.
To modify database it generates SQL statements automatically - user enabled to run them against DB or save for future use.
DTM Data Editor offers filters, export facilities and BLOB management options.
Download free demo version
DTM Data Editor Features
- The user can work with a few databases at once, i.e. from common workplace that supports MySQL connections as well as other databases like
Oracle, MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- The tool provides access to desktop formats: Access, Paradox, DBF and Excel.
- Object and data search, filtering and sorting features help users to customize data view for comfortable work.
- The editor allows users to save settings (like linked column in child/details table) for each database table and share them to team.
- It supports multiply connections and schemas at once.
- The data editor offers export, preview and import for large objects: text or binary.
- DTM Data Editor is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10(desktop) and Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Editor is suitable for MySQL users?
- The editor is fast and easy way to access required data
- It supports MySQL-specific data types and SQL dialect differences
- It provides users with low-level access to database content.
- DTM Data Editor resolves master-detail relationships for comfortable view and data modifications.
- The user can select preferred external data editor or BLOB viewer