Test Data Generator for Informix Databases
DTM Data Generator was designed for test databases creation. It analyzes existing Informix database structure and generates realistic test data based on
master-details relationships, column unique options, nullability, etc. Also, the software can create test tables, views, and other objects. At the other hand,
the product offers built-in pattern language for complex data and dependencies definition.
Key Data Generator Features
- It supports four data generation modes: Append, Replace, Update, and Scramble.
- The built-in Value Library makes test data more realistic: names, cities, countries, currencies, etc.
- The tool can populate Informix database as well as MS SQL Server or MySQL one. DTM Data Generator supports unified database interfaces: ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI/BDE.
- The software supports command line (console) mode for data generation by schedule.
- The tool has supplemental SDK to add data generation facility to customer's solution.
- The tool supports all modern Windows versions: 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/10 (desktop).
Why DTM Data Generator is suitable for Informix users
- The utility recognizes Informix-specific data types. That allows the generator to creates optimal rules automatically
- The database schema analyzer makes data realistic without extra project modifications and learning.
- The schema verification module watches for database structure changes.
- The generator has built-in BLOB loader. This module enables to load large objects from files to database randomly.
- Teams can save a lot of money with runtime license.
- Runtime for Unix and Linux systems is also available.