Interbase/Firebird Test Data Making Software Overview
The data generator is a tool that creates test data rows, test tables, views and other objects in a bulk manner.
It scans Interbase database structure and creates rules based on data types, master-details relationships, and other data properties.
DTM Data Generator can populate Interbase database directory as well as create SQL script. Also, it can produce text, XML or JSON output files.
Key Generator Features
- Four data generation modes: Append, Replace, Update and Scramble data generation modes.
- The software has built-in pattern engine that helps to create complex data sets and values with relationships.
- Value Library with predefined data sets makes test data more realistic.
- The database schema analyzer makes data realistic without extra project modifications.
- The tool can populate Interbase DB as well as Oracle, PostgreSQL database or even desktop files like Microsoft Access.
- The tool supports all modern Windows versions: 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/10(desktop).
Why DTM Data Generator is suitable for Interbase and Firebird?
- The tool recognizes Interbase-specific data types (bigint, double precision, timestamp, etc) and generates optimal data generator rules automatically.
- It supports DBE/IDAPI unified interface as well as ODBC and OLE DB.
- The preview window saves your time when you edit data rules.
License and Availability
- Three editions (Standard, Professional and Enterprise) designed to fit different user requirements without extra fees.
- The multiplatform runtime allows users to run test data generation process at most popular Unix or Linux systems using JDBC connections.
- Teams can save a lot of money with runtime license.