- Run the program and setup connection for your database.
- Press "Rule Wizard" button at the program toolbar or to select related menu item.
- Select second mode "...for selected tables" at the first page.
- Check required tables at the second page.
- Review or change default rule settings at the third page.
- Run created project using "Run All" button.
Optional steps. You can to:
- add Clear rule at the first page.
- remove old rules from the project with checkbox at the first page.
- specify custom output to text, SQL or XML file(s).