Integrated SQL Environment Overview
DTM SQL editor is a set of powerful database management tools. It allows you to
achieve two goals - to have unified access to different types of databases
and to have a set of solutions that makes processing your data easy. The most important feature of the
is multivendor environment support. The user can establish connection to a few different databases or desktop files at once.
Also, if applicable the user allowed to run same SQL statement or script against a few databases: he or she should just select connection in the tree.
Download free demo
version right now!
Key IDE Features
- SQL editor with syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo features and integrated searching
and replacement tools.
- The software supports predefined and user defined macros for entering frequently used fragments automation.
- Supports ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, OCI (Oracle Call Interface) data source connection with detailed
database information. Provide quick view of the database schema and results of the query execution.
- Easy access to the file history and the history of the scripts already executed. The user can quickly
switch to the required file or previously run script with just a single mouse click.
- Convenient way to display results of the script execution. Application supports clipboard
and rich data export tools. The program exports data to plain text, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft
Excel spreadsheet. Also, the user can save query results as a set of SQL statements.
- Step-by-step SQL builder (query builder) is the most intuitive and natural way to build complex
SQL statements visually without submersing into SQL.
- DTM SQL editor is an application that supports Windows
XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM SQL editor
- Easy to use customizable interface makes your work comfortable and productive.
- Multivendor environment support. The user allowed to work with different data sources simultaneous.
- Plug-ins support and set of free plug-ins will add flexibility to your work with this tool.
- Powerful built-in schema tools: browser, export, snapshots, search.
- Advanced SQL editor makes your work with script easy and comfortable: block operations, drag-n-drop features.
- SQL Library helps to organize your most useful SQL scripts.
- Multiply result sets and complex scripts support, built-in SQL parser.
- Built-in entity-relationships model viewer for connected databases.
- Built-in integration with Microsoft VSS and other version control systems via plug-ins.