DTM SQL editor for PostgreSQL
DTM SQL editor is a toolset for PostgreSQL programmers, advanced users, and DBA. The software includes script editor with multilevel undo/redo, plug-ins support,
schema navigation and management tools, data and structure reporting tools and statement builder.
The important feature of DTM SQL editor is multivendor environment support. The software allows the customer to use ODBC and BDE/IDAPI drivers and OLE DB providers to access required data source.
That means the user enabled to work with PostgreSQL and database like DB2 or MySQL from the single workplace.
In case databases have the same structure, the user allowed to run same SQL statement or script against a few databases: he or she should select the connection in the schema tree.
Download free demo version right now!
DTM SQL editor Features
- SQL editor with multilevel Undo/Redo features, plug-ins support, syntax highlighting and search/replace tools.
- Supports unified database interfaces ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB with detailed information about the data source.
- Built-in SQL builder saves a lot of time for typical statement preparation.
- SQL Library helps to organize team's most useful SQL scripts.
- Built-in data export feature that supports plain text, HTML page, XML document and Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Also, the user enabled to save results of the query execution as SQL script (set of INSERTs).
Why is DTM SQL editor suitable for PostgreSQL users?
- The editor supports predefined and user defined macros for entering frequently used fragments automation.
- Step-by-step SQL statement builder is the fast way to build complex statements visually without submersing into SQL.
- Custom support for PostgreSQL-specific data types.
- Comment and uncomment feature is suitable for script developers
- Built-in database schema tools: tree-view browser, export objects, snapshots, object search.
- Advanced script manipulation features: autocomplete, block operations, drag-n-drop features.
- The multiple result sets and complex scripts support
- Entity-relationships model viewer with model export facility