Most important general settings are:
- Should the program save main window position between sessions or no
- Should the program save database connections between sessions or no
- "Disable SQL parsing" option allows you to deal with the complex language constructs and non-standard SQL extensions. In some cases, the program cannot parse script correctly and then this option is necessary.
- Preview binary large objects (BLOBs) as text (in hexadecimal mode by default).
- "View NULLS as <NULL>" option allows selecting of the visualization mode for NULL values between displaying the special sign <NULL> and just emptying the cell.
- Should the program execute selected part of the text if present. The whole script will be executed otherwise
- Should the program remove comments before pass script to execution or no
- Export SQL statement separator like ';' or 'go'
- SQL Library location