DTM SQL editor is a true Win32 application, known to be compatible with the
following operating systems:
- Windows NT version 4.0 (Service Pack 3 and Internet Explorer 3 or higher required)
- Windows 2000 family
- Windows XP (Home and Professional)
- Windows 2003 and 2008 Server family
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 or 8 (desktop)
You'll need 32-bit ODBC, IDAPI or OCI (Oracle Call Interface) interface to run SQL
database schema or to employ the SQL-statement builder.
- RAM: 64 MB when running under Windows 95, 98 or ME, 128 MB when
running under Windows NT, 2000, XP, 7/8 or 2003/2008 Server
- Hard Disk: minimum 3 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 800 x 600 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Considering the fact that there may be some misinterpretations of the unified
DBMS interface specification, the problems may arise with some exotic ODBC
or IDAPI drivers. For example, missing data types, garbled non-standard data type support
etc. Please contact our technical support when problems of this nature arise.
When you contact technical support, you should be prepared to
provide the following information:
- DTM SQL editor version (you can find this information from
About menu item of Help menu).
- Type and version of the ODBC (or IDAPI) driver.
- DBMS version and operating system version (including
service pack version, if applicable).
- DTM SQL editor Log file.
- A description of what you do before the problem occurs.
- Error messages you see when the problem occurs.
- Your name, company name and how to contact you.
- Maximum column width in the results view is 512 characters.
- Export of large binary objects does not supported.