DTM SQL editor, set of professional database management tools
- The SQL software contains SQL editor feature with syntax highlighting, multilevel Undo/Redo
features and integrated "search and replace" tools. The software allows the user to create and use macros to speed up typing of frequently used SQL constructs.
- The SQL utility can interact with DBMS maintaining a permanent connection with the target
DBMS or connecting to DBMS only when the actual operation requires it. The user can select this mode by switching on "Permanent connection" checkbox at the "Connect" window.
- Connection profile helps you to save information about your connection and get access it by the one click.
The profile stores database interface, data source or alias name, user's name (login), password, schema or owner name and database name (for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase).
- The built-in SQL statement builder increases script entering process for the most popular type of SQL statements like select, insert or update.
- In case the user executes more than one SQL statement or a statement (like procedure call) returns
multiple result sets, the "Results" page of the DTM SQL utility contains a few tabs, one per dataset.
The user can switch between the result sets by clicking on the corresponding tab.
- Editor bookmarks, auto indent, drag-n-drop features allow the programmer, DBA or advanced user to work with SQL scripts more effectively
- DTM SQL utility is a true Win32 application and supports all modern Windows versions: XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Professional or Enterprise
demo version .