The program uses following quoting rules:
- It always uses double quotation mark(") for quoting.
- It always double '"' sign in the value.
- It quotes value that contains currently selected separator or has '"' (double quote) sign inside.
- If current format is CSV, 'red,gree,blue' value will be saved as '"red,gree,blue"'
- If current format is tab-delimited, 'red,green,blue' value will be saved as 'red,green,blue' i.e. without quoting
- 'He said "hello"' value will be saved as '"He said ""hello"""' for any delimiter.