Data Import, Export and Migration Software Overview
DTM Migration Kit is an advanced data management tool that designed for multi-vendor environment and rarely used database support.
It allows user, database administrator or developer to import data from most popular formats, to
export database content, to migrate data between different data sources.
Using supplemental features like schema migration and automation facilities users will save a hours during transformation process.
Download free demo version (?).
- Rule based user interface and Wizard based rule editor make your work visual and comfortable.
- Multivendor environment support. For example, you can migrate your data from Microsoft SQL Server
database to MySQL as well as for from PostgreSQL to Oracle database. DTM Migration Kit supports all common
database interfaces (ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI) as well as native Oracle Call Interface.
- The product is capable of importing data from plain text, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft
Excel spreadsheets, Paradox files, DBF (dBase and FoxPro) files and exports data to plain
text, RTF format (compatible with Microsoft Word), HTML, XML, Excel as well as is capable of creating sets of SQL statements.
- Command line (console) mode for unattended operations.
- Powerful data and data type mapping and conversion features and options.
- DTM Migration Kit is an application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the tool is available for registered users.
Why DTM Migration Kit
- In addition to simple import, export or migration operations, the program supports flow control rules like IF, GO TO and STOP and Clear rule.
- The migration tool can work fully automatically after being set up only once.
- With Windows Task Schedule system integration your migration process can be set to run on a schedule, over night etc.