SQL Server Schemas Comparison Tool
DTM Schema Comparer was designed for database structures comparison and synchronization. Is scans SQL Server databases and compares tables, views, indexes,
triggers, stored procedures, etc. The software can also help users to compare or synchronize SQL Server database with another DBMS type like Sybase, Interbase or DB2.
The user enabled to select comparison details. For example, should the tool compare object's descriptions ('MS_Description' extended property) or no.
DTM Schema Comparer supports two modes: with user interface and command line (also known as console mode). The console mode is compatible with schedulers helps to
run periodical synchronization process.
DTM Schema Comparer Features and Benefits
- Graphical User Interface and and console modes.
- A lot of settings settings for comparison and synchronization process.
- Built-in or external object's text comparison tool.
- The tool supports unified database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB.
- The comparer is a Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
x64 version of the software product is available for registered users.
Why DTM Schema Comparer is suitable for MS SQL Server metadata comparison?
- It supports MS SQL Server specific data types: datetime2, geographic and geometry data, etc.
- It supports all modern versions of SQL Server with limited support of old versions.
- Schema object and owner/schema filtering: exclude and include objects by name part.
- Direct integration with DTM Data Comparer.