DTM Data Scrubber Overview
DTM Data Scrubber is a set of intelligent tools for data verification and scrubbing.
Depending on user-defined rules and data properties, the program either creates a report (sample) about the
actual state of affairs or performs database data correction.
The program supports two sets of rules - for verification and for cleaning. The rules of the
first type describe what the correct data should look like. The rules of the second type describe the types of problems that can
happen to data values. Together with this type you can specify the action the program should
perform for problem correction. There can be several rules of this type for each field and
the program will perform the action corresponding to the detected conditions.
Download free demo version (?).
- Twelve types of data checks with regular expressions support.
- Seven types of cleaning actions.
- Database independent. You can work with Oracle database as well as with MySQL or DB2 database.
DTM Data Scrubber supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or Oracle Call Interface (OCI).
- HTML report for data validation and data cleaning processes.
- DTM Data Scrubber is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Scrubber
- Independent cleaning and audit projects.
- Easy to learn and use: new rule can be created by a few clicks.
- Regular Expressions based rules add flexibility to your cleaning and data verification project.
- Built-in expression engine allows to define complex column-to-column dependencies.
- Extended execution report (HTML format) helps you to document your audit or clearing process.
- High performance.
More screenshots, Video Tour