Data Verification and Scrubbing Software Overview
DTM Data Scrubber is a set of intelligent tools for data verification and scrubbing.
Depending on user-defined rules and data properties, the program either creates a report (sample) about the
actual state of affairs or performs database data correction.
The program supports two sets of rules - for verification and for cleaning. The rules of the
first type describe what the correct data should look like. The rules of the second type describe the types of problems that can
happen to data values. Together with this type you can specify the action the program should
perform for problem correction. There can be several rules of this type for each field and
the program will perform the action corresponding to the detected conditions.
Download free demo version (?).
- Twelve types of data checks with regular expressions support.
- Value Library for well known data items check.
- Dozen types of cleaning actions: string conversions, script execution, row operations, space trimming, logging, etc.
- All popular database servers, desktop databases and data files support. You can work with Oracle database as well as with MySQL or IBM DB2.
DTM Data Scrubber supports unified database interfaces (ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB) and native Oracle Call Interface (OCI).
- HTML report for data validation and data cleaning processes.
- Console mode for unattended database scrubbing.
- DTM Data Scrubber is an application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Scrubber
- Independent cleaning and audit projects.
- Regular Expressions based rules add flexibility to your cleaning and data verification project.
- Built-in expression engine allows to define complex column-to-column dependencies.
- Extended execution report (HTML format) helps you to document your audit or clearing process.
- High performance.