The program supports the following types of data checks:
- Compare the field value with a constant, another field or expression
- Are there values matching a regular expression
- Compare the field value with an SQL statement execution result. The program uses the first value of the first column.
- Does the value NULL
- Does the value empty
- Does the value within the range of values
- Does the value contain substring
- Does the value in the specified list. Use ',' as value separator. Non-significant spaces are not allowed.
- Does the value in the result set of SQL statement execution. The data scrubber uses the first result set only.
- Does the value has well-known format like URL, e-mail, phone number, etc.
- Find the value in the list of predefined data like countries, codes, currencies, etc. This collection called 'Value library'.
- Check that the SQL statement from items page successfully executed.
Also, there is "unconditional" check. It means the cleaning action will be executed for any data item.