DTM Data Scrubber Revision History Archive
- Excel and text formats for execution report
- Better detailization for execution report
- Custom database connections for verification rule
- Added 'Value Library' support
- WHERE clause for cleaning rules
- WHERE clause for verification rules
- New regular expression engine
- Known Values for verification (URL, e-mail, IP address, phone number, etc)
- GUI enhancements: new hot keys, "stop" toolbar button
- %VALUE% and %WHERE% macros support for action definitions
- Custom SQL statement as "Cleaning action"
- Trim spaces action for left, right and both sides
- Value "In result set" check for verification and cleaning
- Console mode and new command line parameters
- "Ignore case" option for string comparisons
- Unconditional cleaning rules and "Remove the row" action added
- New check "Value in list"
- $DATE and $TIME$ macros for report file name
- New editors for data verification and data cleaning rules
- NOT predicate for validation rules
- New project properties (author, description, etc) with editor.
- Built-in execution report viewer.
- Project report with built-in viewer.
- Important reporting enhancements.
- SQL Console added.
- Cumulative GUI update: navigation tree, hot keys, etc.
- Built-in quick log viewer.
- Better regular expressions support.