DTM Schema Inspector Online Help is a true Win32 application, known to be compatible with the following operation systems:
- Windows XP, 32-bit version of DTM Schema Inspector Online Help only
- Windows 2003 and 2008 Server family
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
You'll need 32-bit ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI or OCI (Oracle Call Interface) interface to manage schema, view table's data
and execute SQL statements.
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk: at least 5 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 800 x 600 or higher resolution, 256 colors
Considering the fact that there may be some misinterpretations of the unified
DBMS interface specification, the problems may arise with some exotic ODBC
or IDAPI drivers. For example, missing data types, garbled non-standard data type support
etc. Please contact our technical support when problems of this nature arise.
When you contact technical support, you should be prepared to provide the following information:
- DTM Schema Inspector Online Help version (you can find this information from About menu item of Help menu).
- Type and version of the ODBC (or IDAPI) driver.
- DBMS version and operating system version (including service pack version, if applicable).
- DTM Schema Inspector Online Help Log file.
- A description of what you do before the problem occurs.
- Error messages you see when the problem occurs.
- Your name, company name and how to contact you.
- Maximum column width in the results view is 512 characters.
- Export for large binary objects is not supported.