Oracle Database Schema Reporting Software
DTM Schema Reporter is a reporting tool for Oracle database structure. It was designed to help technical writers and solution developers
generate a report in most popular formats (HTML, DOC/RTF, PDF, XML, text, Excel, and Windows HTML Help) easy and fast. The key product's feature is annotations support.
It can extract comments or descriptions from the suitable database, allows the user to modify them and include these items to the report.
Key Reporter Features
- Built-in support for most popular formats.
- GUI and command line modes for unattended reporting by schedule.
- A complete list of database objects to be reported: tables (with detailed columns information), views, indexes, foreign keys, triggers (with type and status),
procedures, defaults, rules and roles.
- The user enabled to select objects manually as well as complete report mode.
- A lot of customization options: styles and fonts customization for RTF reports as well as CSS-based customization for HTML/CHM schema reports.
- DTM Schema Reporter is an application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Schema Reporter is Suitable for Oracle Users
- Native connections to Oracle database (OCI) support.
- Support Oracle-specific data types and schema items.
- Support Oracle dialect for SQL statement in the report.
- Per client licensing: the user licensed to create schema report for any number of Oracle servers or databases.
- Multivendor environment support: use the tool for Oracle and another database like DB2 or MySQL
- Multiformat report feature saves your time. You can get schema or security report in a few formats by one click.