DTM DB Stress as a Database Benchmarking Tool
DTM DB Stress is a benchmarking tool for database solutions, DBMS and database servers. The tool emulates a set of virtual user activities to load database by concurrent requests.
The benchmarking tool is database independent and uses ODBC, OLE DB, ODAPI or Oracle Call Interface for database connectivity.
DTM DB Stress measures a lot of execution metrics and creates HTML or Excel compatible reports.
As benchmarking tool, DTM DB Stress is useful for QA staff and developers who
need to benchmark database system or application based on database, tune system or find optimal configuration.
Download free demo version right now
- A lot of options allows the user to tune virtual user behavior: number of users, activity type, delays, etc.
- The report comparison feature helps to analyze your database or solution with the different configuration by a few clicks.
- Prologue and epilogue scenarios usage is a fast way to set up database environment for benchmarking job execution.
- DTM DB Stress is a Windows application. It supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop),
Windows Server 2003/2008. x64 edition is available upon request for registered users.
Why DTM DB Stress
- SQL script variables support helps to make virtual user activity more realistic.
- The Performance Counters feature helps to create a report based on local and/or remote system counters.
It allows the user to measure system metrics like number of disk operations, memory usage or CPU utilization.
- High quality technical support helps you to create complex test environment and find optimal solution.
- The built-in random data generator enables the user to make test tasks more flexible.