The report comparison feature of the Enterprise edition is a perfect way to analyze results of
a few stress tests. To compare results:
- Define report file name for "internal format" at the project properties page. This file must have
".strrep" extension. We recommend to use $DATE$ and/or $TIME$
macros to get different reports automatically.
- Run the project a few times or run different projects.
- Specify report files to be compared by "Add" button.
- Click "Compare" button to run report comparison.
- "Save" button allows you to save report to the disk file.