The general settings page contains following items:
- "Stop on error" interrupts thread (virtual user) execution on the error when switched on.
- Statistics mode: by the task or by the thread. In the first case, the program calculates a total value for all task's threads.
- Statistics update: per period or per second. In the first case, the program updates the graph and statistics panel after each task's iteration.
- Statistics update interval, seconds. The save interval will be used for performance counter report.
- SQL library location (directory).
- Logging mode: disable, normal or full.
- Log file location.