MySQL Database Load Testing with DTM DB Stress
DTM DB Stress was designed for database load testing. It supports MySQL connections as well as a few most popular database systems and desktop formats.
With this tool users enabled to run bulk data inserting or modifying process. The users can tune the process by following parameters:
- A number of concurrent virtual users.
- Each virtual user or user group activity type.
- A number of iterations and individual iteration properties like delays before and after execution.
As we mentioned, the load test can contain OLAP (query execution) and OLTP (adding/loading, modifying and deleting data in the database) activities.
The user of the stress tool can configure a realistic job that describes how many virtual users should be emulated by the software.
Try out free demo version of the tool
How to make a load test for MySQL database?
There are a few simple steps:
- Connect to target database
- Create one or more tasks with required number of load threads. The task emulates type of the end user activity.
- Specify script or statement for each activity type
- Use parameterization with built-in data generator if necessary
- Collect and analyze performance metrics after test job completion