DTM Database Editor for Informix users and developers
The developers, advanced users and DBA need direct access to Informix databases for analyze or maintenance purposes.
DTM Data Editor is a form-based utility that supports Informix connections as well as other database types and desktop formats.
It uses unified program interfaces like ODBC or OLE DB for data access. The program automatically builds SQL statement to modify Informix tables:
INSERTS, DELETE or UPDATE. The user can instruct program to save all statements to modification log.
Get free demo version
Key Features and Benefits
- The user can work with a few databases from common workplace. For example, user allowed to edit Access database file and remote DB2 table.
- Most popular desktop files are available to navigation or modification: Access, Paradox, DBF and Excel.
- Object and data search, filtering and sorting features help users to customize data view for comfortable work.
- DTM Data Editor allows users to have individual settings for each database table and share them to colleagues.
- It has built-in support for Binary Large objects operations: export to file, import to database, preview.
- The software is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10(desktop) and Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
Why DTM Data Editor
- It provides users with direct access to database content via unified interface.
- DTM Data Editor resolves master-detail relationships for comfortable view and data modifications.
- The "format recognition" function calls suitable program to preview or edit large data objects.
- It is fully customizable, fast and reliable.