Database Stress Testing Software Overview
DTM DB Stress is a software for stress testing and load testing the server parts of information systems and
database applications, as well as databases and servers themselves. It is suitable for solution scalability and performance testing, comparison and tuning.
The tool allows users to create and configure a continuous set of requests to the server of the OLAP (query execution) and OLTP
(adding/loading, modifying and deleting data in the database) types. The user can specify a number of virtual users to be emulated, priority and type of requests
for each task (virtual user type).
The stress tool is useful for any information system developer or QA department employee who
wants to make sure the product under development can work with a large number of simultaneous
connections and concurring queries and transactions. Database administrators can use this
utility to evaluate the current performance of servers and to make plans about increasing processing power.
Download free demo
version right now
- Detailed and customizable measuring HTML [sample] or
Microsoft Excel-compatible text [sample] report for stress test project execution.
- Database independent. You can test your Microsoft SQL Server database as well
as IBM DB2 or Oracle database application. The stress tool supports all unified database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB and Oracle Call Interface.
- The dynamic SQL statement support and built-in test data generator enable you to make test jobs more flexible.
- Value File allows users to emulate variations in the end-user activity.
- Command line support (console mode) helps users to automate stress testing process or run it by schedule.
- Import tool for SQL Server Profiler traces helps users to make task definition more realistic.
- Report comparison feature is a great assistant in your performance tuning process [sample comparison report].
- DTM DB Stress is an application that
supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM DB Stress
- Five task execution methods and three modes, dozens
of settings and task properties will help you to customize your stress test.
- Performance Counters feature adds counter values to base report or creates a report based on local or remote system counters.
- The runtime license helps your team to save a lot of money.
- Optional file with all executed SQL statements with execution and fetching time. [Sample] report
- Report visualizer enables you to analyze reports in a visual manner.
- "Show plan" module includes SQL statement execution plan to HTML report.