Database Viewer and Editor for MS SQL Server
MS SQL Server has a set of tools for data viewing. However, it does not provide the comfortable way to modify data and
operate with large objects. DTM Data Editor has a form-based interface with filtering and sorting options.
It supports Native SQL Client for modern versions and ODBC driver or OLE DB provider for legacy systems.
Download free demo version
Key Software Features
- The user can work with a few database connections at once including desktop formats like Access databases.
- The workplace supports SQL Server connections as well as other databases like Oracle or Interbase.
- Search, filtering, and sorting features are available for object tree and data rows.
- DTM Data Editor enables users to save individual settings for each database table, copy them to another system or share to the team.
- The data editor supports basic operations for large binary and text objects: 'text', 'ntext', 'image', etc.
- DTM Data Editor is a true Win32 application that supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows 8(desktop) and Server 2003/2008/2012.
Why DTM Data Editor is suitable for Microsoft SQL Server users?
- It provides users with direct access to the database and supports trusted connections.
- The tool automatically resolves master-detail relationships.
- The software recognizes SQL Server-specific data types like 'datetime2' or 'geometry'.
- The large object "format recognition" feature can call associated program to preview or edit.
- The user can assign external data editor or BLOB viewer.