Database Query Reporting Software Overview
DTM Query Reporter is a reporting tool for database query. This utility helps advanced users, technical writers, developers, and database administrators create a report based on database query within seconds.
View sample reports.
Download free demo version
- Database independent. The user can create a report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase.
The software product supports all unified database interfaces (ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB) and Oracle Call Interface.
- Easy to use. Simply enter or load your query, select output format and press Run.
- The preview feature makes the report designing process more intuitive.
- Automation and scheduling. With command line options and Console Mode, the program can be executed by schedule or in unattended mode.
- The markers help the user to attract attention to the report items by custom design. The software checks user-defined condition to assign it.
- DTM Query Reporter is an application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003 or newer.
Why DTM Query Reporter
- '?n', $QUERY$, $NAME$, $ROWS$, $STATEMENTS$, $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros add flexibility to your reporting process.
- Most complete set of supported formats. You can create query reports in RTF (Microsoft Word and Open Office Writer Compatible),
plain text, PDF, Excel, CHM (Windows HTML Help), XML or HTML format.
- The report customization feature enables the user to assign a rich title, header and footer of the report.
- Complete command line support. Automate or schedule your work with this tool.
- The user enabled to assign custom properties to a column of the report. It is most suitable for columns like Total, Sum, etc.
- The SQL statements parameterization option makes your reports more flexible.