The program supports the following types of actions:
- Changing the value to a constant or an expression (only for match with a regular expression).
- Setting a value for a NULL field.
- Do nothing. Usually used for terminate rule or unconditional trims.
- Replace substring (first match), works with "contains substring" check only.
- Replace substring (all matches), works with "contains substring" check only.
- Remove the row.
- Custom SQL statement. Use %WHERE% macro to identify current data row.
- Trim spaces: left, right or both.
- Write message to product's log file.
- String conversion: make all letters upper [AAAAA]
- String conversion: make all letters lower [aaaaa]
- String conversion: make the first letter of all words upper and next lower [Aaaa Aaa]
%VALUE% macro can be used in the action description and means original data item value.
Example for "Custom SQL statement" action type:
update OrderDetais set Discount=%VALUE%*2 %WHERE%