Schema Reporting Tool for IBM DB2 Databases
DTM Schema Reporter is a tool for DB2 database schema documenting. It was designed to help technical writers, architects and database developers
create metadata report in most popular formats easy and fast. The key feature of DTM Schema Reporter is a comments (annotations) support.
The software extracts object's descriptions from the database, allows the user to manage them and include comments to the report.
Key Reporter Features
- Built-in support for most popular formats: HTML, DOC/RTF, PDF, XML, text, Excel and CHM.
- Rich report customization options: styles and fonts customization for RTF reports as well as CSS-based customization for HTML/CHM schema reports.
- Report localization support by external profile
- Command line mode for unattended reporting by schedule support.
- A complete list of database objects to be reported. The user enabled to select objects manually as well as whole report mode.
- DTM Schema Reporter is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
Why DTM Schema Reporter is Suitable for DB2 Users
- The tool recognizes DB2-specific data types, schema items, and SQL dialect.
- Multivendor environment support: use the tool for DB2 and other databases like Informix or even desktop systems (Microsoft Access, SQLite, etc).
- Comfortable licensing model: no "per server" limitations.
- The user allowed making schema or security report in a few formats by a few clicks only.