Database Schema Documenting Software for MySQL Servers
DTM Schema Reporter designed to create database schema documentation. It supports most popular formats and helps technical writers, architects and developers
create a report for MySQL database structure. The software can work in user mode or command line (unattended) mode by schedule.
The report is customizable and can be localized to other languages. Also, the software
can load and manage object's descriptions from the database as well as include user defined comments to the report.
- General report for schema and security objects report.
- Built-in support for all popular formats: HTML, DOC/RTF, PDF, XML, text, Excel and Windows Html Help (CHM).
- Rich report customization and localization options.
- Command line mode for unattended reporting by schedule support.
- A complete list of database objects to be reported. The user enabled to select objects manually as well as whole report mode.
- DTM Schema Reporter is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 8/10 (desktop), Server 2003/2008/2012/2016.
Why DTM Schema Reporter is Suitable for MySQL Users
- The documenting utility supports native MySQL connections as well as ODBC and OLEDB connectors.
- The tool recognizes specific for MySQL data types and schema options.
- Built-in descriptions management tools enable users to export and import comments or notes for schema items.
- Multivendor environment support: use the tool or MySQL and another database like Informix or Interbase.
- It provides rich sorting and filtering options: by name, by schema, etc.
- The user allowed making database structure or security report in a few formats by one click.