Test Oracle Database Population with DTM Data Generator
Test data generator for Oracle was designed to populate test database by data rows, tables, views, and other objects. It supports native Oracle Call Interface and
recognizes Oracle-specific data types. Your team can save a lot of time with this tool and make your software more reliable.
Key Generator Features
- The product analyzes existing database schema and resolves master-detail relationships automatically for optimal data generation rules.
- Append, Replace, Update and Scramble data generation modes.
- The software has built-in pattern engine for complex test data sets and values with relationships.
- Value Library with predefined data sets makes test data more realistic.
- The generator can create test tables, views and procedures as well as database rows.
- The tool can populate Oracle database as well as Informix or PostgreSQL database.
The generator supports Oracle Call Interface and following unified database interfaces: ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI/BDE.
- The tool supports all modern Windows versions: 2000, XP, 2003/2008/2012 Server, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/10(desktop).
Why DTM Data Generator is suitable for Oracle users
- Rule Wizard allows users to create your data generation project by a few clicks.
- The tool recognizes Oracle-specific data types and offers optimal data generator rules automatically
- The database schema analyzer makes data realistic without extra project modifications.
- The multiplatform runtime allows the user to run test data generation process at most popular Unix or Linux systems using JDBC connections.
- The quick preview function saves a lot of time when the user creates test data rules.
- Teams can save a lot of money with runtime license.